Little vacation in the capital of Europe
Guess what - I'm getting used to doing nothing during my vacation. A cheap flight from once-upon-a-time temporary capital of Lithuania to the current capital of Europe and I'm far away from the daily routine and cold spring.
Well, Bruxelles is famous for peeing boy - checked, beer - of course double-checked, chocolate and truffles - also checked, and EURO parliament - also checked accidentally when we missed the last entrance to the Dinosaurs museum. From myself I'd like also to add super-relaxed people, who do not hurry and spend their time simple staring at something or nothing, who walk in coats or short-pants or even foot-naked at the same time, drive "Brompton" in the streets, also, there are plenty of second hand book shops just around the corner, and bars next to each other, but still full of people daily.
Good place for doing nothing.
p.s. they're still smoking in the bars
You forgot fries. Fries and that amazing mayo...
ReplyDelete