Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy holiday!!!

or
Snow, diploma, and bad taste party

Time comes and in the Alps it starts to snow -> Skiing season is open!
Time comes and you have to show up your pretty face to the rectorin and with a perfect smile in a stupid pajama proudly accept the hard rolled diploma -> I'm done with the Free university of Bozen-Bolzano.
Time comes and instead of fancy UniBall you choose a Bad taste party -> close friends in a cozy atmosphere.

Time comes and a plane lands in your home country -> can I come back?
Time comes and everything settles down in a normal routine work-home-work -> Whoaaaa!!!! Can I come back??

4 comments:

  1. Uauaua!!! So happy for you! Congrats!!!
    About coming back... I understand your feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22:02

    So? Back to studies? U wanna run in a PhD now or start an ordinary life working for a company?
    What are your plans besides enjoying the winter in the alps ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear "anonimiškas",

    it's already 8 months I'm in an ordinary life working for a company.. Any plans? Of course! Studies of the art history.. Don't ask where and why, better sign after your comment..


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:49

    uff..ordinary life skamba kazkaip ne apie tave ;)
    tai kur gi tu esi brangusis drauge?

    ReplyDelete