Kam ciotka? (Who is totally satisfied?)
Play with the words - discover smt new.. :)
Three weeks in the Far East of Russia (the peninsula called Kamchatka), in the most romantic place for honey moon - not mine this time :) - with five deeply affected friend and a new born family.. This was a real trial period for tolerance, attitude, friendship, guidance, and resistance for the rain.. This was a good lesson for everybody not excluding myself..
I could tell you how we did it.. I could tell you the facts about the trip.. I could tell you about the experience we gain.. I could tell you about the natural beauty, real danger, and passion to go.. Instead take a look at the picture full of magic, beauty, and mystery.. Instead go there and see everything with own eyes, feel with own heart, get the personal experience and then, please, tell me how was it..
what an incredible picture!!! can't close my mouth...
ReplyDeleteNext time ur honey moon there? ;)
well.. good idea this idea, but my honey moon most probably will be in the snow land ;)
ReplyDeleteit's all white wherever you'll look..